Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Construction & Engineering . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Finance & Accounting . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . IT . Marine & Defence . Scientific
Senior Quality Manager (Future Products)
Location: South, United Kingdom
As an experienced strategic senior quality manager for future products (NPD) you would manage the interface between the global quality team, global new product development team, manufacturing factories and the end markets in their region, to ensure that global new products standards and processes are embedded into the end markets appropriately.
As a senior quality manager you will be the single point of contact for any end market escalations and will be responsible for developing quality management in our factories / end markets including any reporting requirements.
The role is geographical and is exercised through strong influencing skills working with global and regional stakeholders, and is expected to work across the Quality organisation, and with multiple functions internally. As senior quality manager you would influence decisions on quality initiatives that trigger competitive advantages and ensure new projects are managed effectively and in line with project timelines. It is expected to work across the organization with multiple functions internally.
- Leading the roll out of Global new product development quality standards and manage the ongoing performance and quality requirements of end markets in Geographies.
- Leading delivery of the quality of new product on Geography level in scope of quality work streams. In this context, the role holder contributes to the way quality is integrated into each new product implementation project.
- Manage and cooperate with Global, Regional and local stakeholders for the sign off of new product introductions and assessment of process capability in order to enable a smooth transition into local production and launches.
- Responsibility for supporting the deployment of processes and systems needed to measure and report quality performance in the end markets. This includes the support to design, develop and embed end to end customer care processes aligned to global strategy while managing local uniqueness (i.e. call centre, device & consumable retrieval process, device hyper care service).
- Manage the collation of region wide quality information such as quality data from new product development factories and consumer complaints from end markets, to ensure timely publication to the Global new products team & senior management and other key stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience
Degree level in a science or engineering or applied science.
- Quality knowledge & extensive experience gained in one or more international FMCG or high speed/ big serial manufacturing companies preferably with experience in Quality Assurance and/or Compliance roles at Regional or Global levels;
- Experience working in a FMCG company, preferably in highly regulated environment such as Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or Personal Care;
- Good project management & strong planning skills to deliver several activities/projects simultaneously
- Experience and Knowledge on quality control and new technologies
- Broad understanding of Consumer centric quality management principles, design of new Processes and Standards management and Supply chain models
- Broad understanding of Supply chain models.
- Experience with establishment of policies and procedures
- •Strong influencing, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills across diverse cultures
Full Time. Permanent (35hr week)
Benefits Package Includes Pension, Bonus, 5 weeks holiday, Share save and share reward schemes, car allowance, Accident and medical insurance, subsidised catering.
To Apply: If you would like to be considered for this role, please contact Alison Basson at Hudson Shribman Scientific Recruitment, outlining your particular skills and experience. Please call on 07814547440 OR
+44 (0)203 588 1338, or apply via email, entering the job title and reference code in the subject field to: firstname.lastname@example.org