Hudson Shribman is part of the RGS Group.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
The data we gather
We may collect the following information;
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email addresses
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client and candidate enquiries
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Your CV / Application Form
When you register your CV or Application Form with us, it will be made available to our consultants and appropriate Partner Organisations in connection with the recruitment / sign-up process unless you request otherwise.
The security of your data is extremely important to us. Access to your personal data is only provided to our staff and third parties such as specific Partners or software suppliers, who help us to process data, and to prospective and intended employers in order to help with the recruitment process.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how may people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing so may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you agree that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Send a message via the contact form
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line
- Write to us at Hudson Shribman, Aldermary House, 10-15 Queen Street, London, EC4N 1TX
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and process under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.hudsonshribman.co.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
1. Is a science management role right for you? It may involve an increase in pay, you may be have an elevated job title but is it really what you [...]