Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . Scientific
Electronics Engineer / (Electrical Design Engineer)
Location: South East, United Kingdom
South East, Permanent AB/J3871
As an experienced electronics electrical engineer in developing products you will play pivotal role in the ideation, design and development of new products global R&D organisation. As an electrical design engineer you will lead the detailed design and definition of the unique Consumer (and Manufacturing) product features arising from the portfolio of innovation projects. As electrical design engineer is to support assigned projects and assigned work streams within projects in early-stage product development of new devices.
- Support device hardware development activities within NGP engineering
- Support strong teamwork and relationships with a pool of third party external suppliers and internal functions
- Support the Senior Engineers where needed
- Supporting device hardware engineering from conception to implementation
- Planning, scheduling, designing, implementation and verification of hardware design
- Able to select components and integrate into systems/sub-systems and verify integrated solution
- Specifying test plans, test cases and analysing results to ensure the functionality and reliability of the product
- Limited hands on work on various measurement equipment and test system
- Capable knowledge with system design, MCU integration and Power ASICs, charging and PWB thermal design
- Interfacing with component suppliers and/or 3rd parties
- Support the development of devices based on a clear scientific understanding of the base.
- Ensure on time and in full delivery of device specifications for new product and/or product modifications
- Escalate risks and issues in a timely and appropriate manor
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree - e.g. Product Design, electronics mechatronics or electrical engineering or closely related subject
- Capable knowledge with electronics designs including MCU/CPU integration, power management, charging and discharging
- Hands on experience on various hardware measurement equipment and test system
- Some knowledge and experience of design and evaluation of consumer electronics device hardware.
- Some contemporary knowledge with MCU integration, Power ASICs, charging and PCB thermal design
- Some experience of managing activities in a rapid prototyping team
- Knowledge of consumer-product insights and product research and how to build these into product design
- An understanding of consumer electronics technology roadmaps/evolution and proposing and designing for future trends and technologies that are relevant to our consumers and markets
Full Time. Permanent Benefits Package Includes Non-contributory pension, Strong bonus, 5 weeks holiday, Share save and share reward schemes, Accident and medical insurance, on site gym, subsidised catering.
To Apply: Please contact Alison Basson on 0203 909 3782 / 07814547440 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org