Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . Scientific
Clinical Account Manager / Business Developer (Immunology)
Location: North, United Kingdom
£Competitive Salary, OTE, Car
Clinical Account manager or specialist - Do you have an immunology background but wish to work outside of a traditional laboratory setting. Do you enjoy giving presentations? As Clinical Account Manager South (UK/ Europe) you will promote, sell, train and support customers to use truly innovative instruments, reagents and consumables for cellular immunotherapy. Covering the South mainly South East UK region you will report to the District Sales Manager South. You will develop our relationships with customers and key opinion leaders in academia, biotech, CROs/CMOs and pharmaceutical companies. An effective communicator and technically skilled, you will present seminars, perform instrument demonstrations and support the company at trade fairs, congresses, and symposia. You will support the workflow within the clinical setting for the integration of clinical systems. You will also assist the sales process by demonstrating existing processes and building custom processes with the objective of expediting the sale and time to getting the equipment up and running and generating revenue.
You will reside near a major northern city e.g. Edinburgh Glasgow, Manchester, Birmingham or Newcastle.
- Maintaining and supporting current clinical business and projects in the three clinical areas.
- Identifying and developing new customers and applications.
- Presenting and communicating the application of our products to new customers and new areas of research for existing customers.
- Participating in the marketing and market placement of the products and the company.
- Training and support of new customers or new applications with current customers.
- Supporting the UK Management Team in all areas of the business and business strategy.
- Provide support with clinical instrument training, installation and demonstrations, Quality control- providing support MQ panel design and QC , trouble shooting and technical support, custom user programming/writing on the ,in-field support of all clinical devices in a GMP setting.
- Setting up a demonstration/show lab within the UK office facility for training, process development , specialised training and dedicated customer visits.
Working week – 4 days on the road one day at home (Must have full UK driving MANUAL driving licence)
Benefits: includes a generous pension scheme, company car, O.T.E bonus scheme, and good holiday entitlement
Qualifications Skills and Experience
- Holds a BSc/MSc or PhD, preferably in Haematology or Immunology or a related field, with a strong scientific grounding in regenerative medicine, cellular therapy.
- Have several years laboratory experience within academia, NHS, biotech, CRO/CMO or pharmaceutical organisation
- Affinity for programming or basic programming skills in Matlab/FPS/Basic for example.
- Cell handling/cell culture experience is vital and GMP knowledge is desirable.
- A good understanding of translational research is desirable
- A good working knowledge of flow cytometry is essential.
- Confident with presenting 1-to-1 or to large groups, and has excellent written and communication skills
- Regular travel fits your lifestyle
- Must possess a full valid manual driver’s licence to drive in UK.
To Apply: Please contact Alison Basson, job ref AB/J3905 on 0203909 3782 or 07814547440 or preferably apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.