Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . Scientific
Quality (QA/QC) Regulatory Analyst
Location: South East, United Kingdom
An exciting QA/ QC opportunity has arisen for a QC Analyst to join our busy Regulation and Accreditation Team within the Water Quality department. You will report to and work with the Quality Manager in managing the day to day operation of the Quality Management System for the Laboratory and Sampling departments, in accordance with ISO 17025 ensure accreditation by UKAS to these standards is maintained. As QA/QC analyst you will have responsibility for the maintenance and review of all QC data and charts, completion of failure investigations, completion of non-conformity reports, internal auditing, document control, calibration of equipment, and preparation of QC solutions.
This would suit someone who wants more project/ office based work but has a laboratory background from a water analysis background.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for day to day maintenance and review of all QC data and charts
- Review of all internal QC and external proficiency testing data to ensure all failures are recorded and investigated
- Review of all QC bias investigations
- Review of all non-conformity forms to ensure full completion of investigations and actions
- Review of validation data
- Carry out internal audits according to the requirements of ISO 17025 and in accordance with company requirements
- Maintain equipment registers and chemical registers and ensure information held is up to date
- Calibration of equipment including thermometers, timers, pipettes and balances
- Organisation of external calibrations and review of certificates of calibration to ensure these are fit for purpose
- Preparation of QC solutions for both the laboratory and sampling teams in accordance with company procedures
- Document control to ensure all documents are updated and issued according to the requirements of ISO 17025 and in accordance with company requirements
- Preparation of reports and data as required by UKAS, DWI and internal and external customers, e.g. vertical audits and reports on PT performance
- Provide advice and assistance to laboratory and sampling staff on quality issues
- Have existing knowledge of quality systems, good laboratory practice and routine analysis in a water testing laboratory
- Have a thorough knowledge of the requirements of ISO 17025 and the Drinking Water Testing Specification
- Have a good working knowledge of the Water Supply (Water Quality) Regulations 2018
- Hold excellent numeracy, literacy, computer literacy and analytical skills – these are an essential requirement , knowledge of statistics (desirable)
TO APPLY: If you would like to be considered for this role ABJ3918, please contact Alison Basson (T: 0203 909 3882 / +44 (0)7814 547440) directly firstname.lastname@example.org.