Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . Scientific
Senior Full Stack Developer – MySQL / Angular / C#
Location: Guildford, Surrey, UK
As well as offering 24/7 support service, they support their clients through a suite of software, enabling brokers to reduce their risk via connection to external liquidity. They have been able to attract some of the most prestigious brokers across the globe by offering solutions to address key business needs such as reducing trading risks, increasing profitability, increasing customer retention and differentiation.
Due to continued expansion, a large increase in global client base and a planned expansion in their class leading Matrix product suite, our client are looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Developer – MySQL / Angular / C# to join their Software Development team.
Description of Duties
• Manage and assist in the delivery of complete end-to-end projects, which includes design, document, implementation and unit testing.
• Collaborate with the Software Development Team Leads, Development Team and Quality Assurance teams to ensure the operability, usability and robustness of the software, and also to ascertain that it is to the highest quality.
• Design, architect and implement new feature sets and enhancements.
• Resolve reported bugs from QA, Support and Clients in a timely manner.
• Help document any major changesets.
• Updating and creating internal and external documentation.
• Attend project meetings.
• Coordinate with the Support and QA teams on a regular basis.
• Investigate and analyse support and production issues.
• Maintain and refactoring of existing codebase.
• Mentoring less experienced developers.
• Basic training of the financial trading will be provided.
• 2.1 or greater Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in Maths, Science, Computing or Engineering.
• At least 5 years’ experience of web-development.
• Strong Knowledge of Single Page Applications (SPA) and Progressive Web apps.
• Strong Knowledge of ReST API, JSON, XHR async data handling and web-sockets.
• Experience working with Angular 2+ / React framework.
• Experience of working responsive web application with cross browser compatibilities.
• Experience of using any of data visualisations framework.
• Good understanding to potential security issues.
• Good understanding of automated unit/e2e testing.
• Good understanding of developing data driven web GUIs.
• Good understanding of software & Microsoft/Windows operating systems.
• Highly logical problem-solving skills, with the ability to break down a problem.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self-starter, team player, flexible, able to adapt to any new environment and work on any project.
• Organised and meticulous.
• Possess the ability to multitask.
• Enjoys and works well under pressure and meet project time scales.
• Basic understanding of financial trading, or financial markets.
• Basic understanding of hybrid web development frameworks like IONIC, Electron.
• Basic understanding of server-side programming in C/C++/C# or Java.
• 25 days holiday.
• 4% Matching Pension scheme.
• Annual Bonus, Holiday Trading policy.
• Sick pay.
• Childcare vouchers.
• Interest free loan for Season Tickets.
• Free parking.