Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . Scientific
Senior Analytical Chemist
Location: South East , United Kingdom
£Competitive +Bonus + Benefits
As a senior analytical chemist responsible to the analytical manager you will independently plans and executes technical work program. As a senior chemist you will lead straightforward technical projects under supervision. As analytical chemist skills in GC-MS or LC-MS you will have a detailed understanding in a specific technical area and is able to apply this knowledge effectively to solve customer problems.
- Work with customers to solve technical problems related to chemistry, processing and applications of Companies’ products.
- Plan and execute analytical project work to develop application and knowledge.
- Liaise with internal and external contacts as necessary to track and communicate service activity status.
- Provide technical support to operations, R&D, sales, quality and regulatory as required.
- Maintain relationship between assigned business group and Global Analytical service by arranging regular meetings, presentations and demonstrations of analytical work, new instrumentation and methods.
- Ensure data integrity in the Analytical LIMS system.
- Assist in the development of new analytical methods with the support of the method development chemist.
- Adherence to the high standards of the analytical lab in line with appropriate certifications.
- To ensure that the maintenance and calibration of at least one of the following pieces of instrumentation GC, GC-MS, FT-IR, HPLC and GPC, and the sample preparation attached in the Analytical laboratory is of a high standard.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Minimum of a BSc in chemistry (preferably analytical).
- Relevant commercial work experience
- Analytical expertise in one of GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS and FT-IR.
- Some background/experience of ISO 10725 environment
Understanding of method development/validation
To Apply: Please contact Alison Basson quoting ABJ3998 on 0203 909 3782 / 07814547440 or apply to email@example.com