Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . Scientific
Electronics Engineer (Testing and Validation)
Location: South East, United Kingdom
£up to 54k Base +Bonus
South East, Permanent
As an experienced electronics engineer in developing products you will play pivotal role in the design testing and generate new product design validation protocols and technical project plans based on stakeholder mandate and feedback for a global R&D organisation. As an electronics engineer you will lead the detailed design and definition testing and validation of unique product features arising from the portfolio of innovative projects. As an electronics engineer you will build plans for continuous developments and improving our existing product and technology platforms and deliver these projects in close collaboration with cross-functional team and external suppliers.
- Implements best practice to design and validation testing to ensure that products are sustainable, whilst meeting business case targets
- Coordinates the internal and external validation testing process, ensuring visibility and timely activation and ensure risk mitigations opportunities are in place
- Clearly identifies technical risks and ensures mitigation plans are in place, seeking support when needed from other R&D teams
- Collaborates and maintains clear communication with external suppliers
- Effectively leads the integration of supplier, consumer and business needs with required product developments
- Continually seek opportunities to develop more effective and improved new products for our NGP platforms to address consumer and business needs as mandated
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree engineering- e.g. electronics, mechatronics or electronics electrical engineering or closely related subject.
- Good knowledge of technical design principles of products, in consumer electronic goods industries
- Product design, manufacturing, testing and validation experience.
- Good technical and project management competencies but also agility and ability to deliver to challenging timescales
- Commercially awareness and ability to manage both cost and value of projects, including business cases
- Good interpersonal skills and real drive towards action and delivery
- Experience leading technical projects leveraging teams of people from diverse technical backgrounds, capabilities and geographies.
Full Time. Permanent Benefits Package Includes Non-contributory pension, Strong bonus, 5 weeks holiday, Share save and share reward schemes, Accident and medical insurance, on site gym, subsidised catering.
To Apply: Please contact Alison Basson on 0203 909 3782 / 07814547440 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org