Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . Scientific
Business Development Manager - Multiple Regions
Application Deadline: 28th February 2019
Location: UK Wide
- South East
- North West
- East of England
The Business Development Manager within UK Limited plays a pivotal role in the engagement with integrators, end users, specifiers and distribution partner sales and account management staff to improve business performance and reputation and ensure healthy sustained business growth.
This is a target driven role within the Global leader in the Video Surveillance market. A good understanding of CCTV and or associated products would be extremely advantageous to the successful engagement in this role.
- Great business sense
- Deep understanding of industry standards, channels and sectors
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Great negotiation skills
- Initiative, Honesty and Integrity
- Promote products and services to specifiers including systems integrators, installers and consultants and end users (known as business partners) in the UK and Ireland.
- Follow up new business opportunities and arrange meetings with business partners.
- Planning and preparing presentations to business partners and other interested parties.
- Communicate product features, benefits and developments to business partners.
- Engage with business partners to introduce the benefits of Value Added Solution Partnership Program and get their approval to actively engage in the program.
- Deliver product and commercial education and training in conjunction with business partners.
- Actively encourage the specification of systems to include products and solutions.
- Work closely with branded product distribution partners to fulfil the business partners’ requirements.
- Assist with the development of market strategies for products and solutions.
- Assist with the development of vertical markets/ strategies for products and solutions.
- Actively support marketing events and attend exhibitions related to products and solutions.
- Assist in the overall growth of the brand within the UK and Ireland market.
- Prepare reports required by the management.
- Provide management with feedback based on requirements of current and future products and solutions.
- Provide accurate and timely reports in support of your role or for management requirements.
- Work closely with the colleagues both from UK and China.
- Maintain and develop the companies adopted CRM system ensuring all data is accurate and up to date.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with colleagues if and when necessary
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information, by producing weekly and quarterly reports.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Attend regular training meetings to maintain and further develop new relevant knowledge and skills based on the market and the company’s products and solutions.