Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . Scientific
Business Development Manager - Fintech
Application Deadline: 28th February 2019
Location: UK Wide
Banking & Finance
The Business Development Manager within UK Limited plays a pivotal role in the engagement with end users, integrators, specifiers and distribution partner sales and account management staff to improve business performance and reputation and ensure healthy sustained business growth in the specific vertical.
- Well connected, and a proven track record of results within the specific vertical industry
- Great business sense
- Deep understanding of industry standards, channels and sectors
- Great communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Great negotiation skills
- Initiative, Honesty and Integrity
UK therefore requires the Business Development Manager to provide a role that is acting as the
Ambassador of the company and brand delivering the following key tasks:
- Able to create opportunities and generate revenue to agreed levels.
- Promote products and services to specifiers including systems integrators, and consultants and end users (known as business partners), with a main focus on specific vertical in the UK and Ireland.
- Follow up new business opportunities and arrange meetings with business partners in specific vertical.
- Planning and preparing presentations to business partners and other interested parties.
- Communicate product features, benefits and developments to business partners.
- Deliver product and commercial education and training to specific vertical business partners.
- Actively encourage the specification of systems to include products and solutions.
- Work closely with branded product distribution partners and Value added solution partners to fulfil the end-users’ requirements.
- Assist with the development of market strategies for products and solutions.
- Assist with the development of vertical markets/ strategies for products and solutions.
- Play an active role, or as a minimum be aware of the goals and strategies of relevant vertical industry bodies or associations.
- Actively support marketing events and attend exhibitions related to products and solutions.
- Assist in the overall growth of the brand within the UK and Ireland market.
- Provide management with feedback based on requirements of current and future products and solutions.
- Provide accurate and timely reports in support of your role or for management requirements.
- Work closely with the colleagues both from UK and China.
The Business Development manager is also expected to:
- Maintain and develop the companies adopted CRM system ensuring all data is accurate and up to date.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with colleagues if and when necessary
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information, by producing weekly and quarterly reports.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Attend regular training meetings to maintain and further develop new relevant knowledge and skills based on the market and the company’s products and solutions