Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . Scientific
Full Stack Developer – MySQL / Angular / C#
Application Deadline: 28th February 2019
Location: Surrey, Surrey, United Kingdom
Full Stack Developer - Surrey -£45,000
Due to our Clients continued success they are now looking to recruit an experienced Senior Full Stack Developer with knowledge of MySQL / Angular / C# to join their Software Development team and support their global client base and a planned expansion in their class leading product suite,
Description of Duties
- Manage and assist in the delivery of complete end-to-end projects, which includes design, document, implementation and unit testing.
- Collaborate with the Software Development Team Leads, Development Team and Quality Assurance teams to ensure the operability, usability and robustness of the software, and also to ascertain that it is to the highest quality.
- 2.1 or greater Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in Maths, Science, Computing or Engineering.
- At least 5 years’ experience of web-development
- Strong Knowledge of Single Page Applications (SPA) and Progressive Web apps.
- Strong Knowledge of ReST API, JSON, XHR async data handling and web-sockets.
- Experience working with Angular 2+ / React framework.
- Experience of working responsive web application with cross browser compatibilities.
- Experience of using any of data visualisations framework.
- Good understanding to potential security issues.
- Good understanding of automated unit/e2e testing.
- Good understanding of developing data driven web GUIs.
- Good understanding of software & Microsoft/Windows operating systems.
- Highly logical problem-solving skills, with the ability to break down a problem.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter, team player, flexible, able to adapt to any new environment and work on any project.
- Organised and meticulous.
- Possess the ability to multitask.
- Enjoys and works well under pressure and meet project time scales.
- Basic understanding of financial trading, or financial markets.
- Basic understanding of hybrid web development frameworks like IONIC, Electron.
- Basic understanding of server-side programming in C/C++/C# or Java.
Benefits; 25 days holiday, 4% Matching Pension scheme, Annual Bonus, Holiday Trading policy, Sick pay, Childcare vouchers, Interest free loan for Season Tickets, free parking.