Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . Scientific
Process Engineer (Fermentation Plant Site)
Location: South East, United Kingdom
Salary dependent on Experience
As part of a global chemicals organisation on a plant site as a process engineer your primary focus of the role will be to improve efficiency and support expansion of the manufacturing processes on a fermentation site. As process engineer you will be responsible for design and implementation of new processes, related to fermentation, downstream processing, formulation and waste treatment.
- To improve efficiency and support expansion of the manufacturing processes.
- Responsible for design and implementation of new processes, related to fermentation, downstream processing, formulation and waste treatment.
- Responsible for process monitoring, quantification and optimization of the fermentation and downstream processes.
- Responsible for identifying areas suitable for automation and implementation of solutions.
- Development of programs to improve fermentation, processing, formulation and packaging processes
- Good knowledge of implementing and developing a continuous improvement culture.
Qualifications and Experience
You will be qualified to at least degree level with a degree in Biochemical Engineering or similiar You will have knowledge of aseptic design and processes. Experience of having worked with industrial fermentation processes would be preferable. You will be a person who, has the ability to develop and implement original ideas and processes.
Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
To Apply: Please contact Alison Basson ABJ4028 on 0203 909 3782 / 07814547440 or apply to email@example.com