Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . Scientific
Software Engineer , Back-End , London, £40,000 - £60,000
Application Deadline: 28th February 2019
You should be a highly analytical developer who is motivated, self-driven and accountable for your work.
You will be mainly working alongside the marketing, design and technology functions. You will also occasionally liaise with Portfolio Management and Client Relations to develop and execute exceptional client visualisation experience journeys. We are an innovative firm with rapid expansion plans and you will help drive our software development plans efficiently and successfully.
Minimum of 3 years experienced back-end developer with skills set around
Strong knowledge of
- data structures,
- analysis and designing for performance,
- scalability and availability
- Good experience with Laravel Framework
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science would be preferable.
Must be comfortable with dealing in issues ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between.
- Modern OO PHP programming
- Good understanding of jQuery
- Experience with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Experience with API integration to third party data providers
- Experience with Node would be beneficial
- AWS configuration
- Good understanding of UX and UI designs
- Maintain high standards of delivery in terms of role and responsibilities.
- Travel when required to other offices.
- Provide key input relating to software development in company meetings.
- Provide high quality of documentation in terms of software development
- Bonus, and reviews on an annual basis
- Medical Insurance
- Statutory Pension contributions
- Life insurance
- Employee share options