Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . Scientific
Application Deadline: 29th March 2019
>£39,000 Plus benefits
Due to continued growth, Our Client has an exciting opportunity for ESB Developers to join our growing team in the south.
Our Client creates some of the world’s most cutting-edge products, and want you to be a part of their team. They are currently in search of ESB) Enterprise Service Bus Developer to create and maintain software to help develop critical products for clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and flexible working.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
- Developing maintainable solutions to meet requirements.
- Integrating solutions with COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) products.
- Take ownership for developing, implementing and executing your delivery plan.
- Be involved in or create technical proposals and documentation.
Your skills and qualifications:
One of the following:
- iWay Service Manager,
- Mule, Camel,
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
Desirable (but not essential):
- SQL & PL/SQL development experience
- Understanding the basics use of BI tools
- ERP Development Experience
- What we're looking for in you:
A working experience in ESB Development, ideally with Mule and OSB knowledge.
Demonstrable creativity and innovation in problem solving; applying solutions for the benefit of the customer.
Self-motivated, with a strong drive for successful delivery of objectives.
Good verbal, written, communication and negotiation skills.
Benefits: Successful applicants would receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- A competitive pension scheme,
- Enhanced annual leave allowance
- Company contributed Share Incentive Plan.
- Flexible working,
- Employee assistance programme, Cycle2work
- Many local and national employee discounts.