Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . Scientific
Front End Developer, London , £40-45k
Application Deadline: 29th March 2019
Our Client is a leading the innovator in scientific investment management, SEC registered and currently undergoing FCA authorisation, with a sophisticated and award-winning portfolio in Digital Wealth Management platforms.
With offices in London and a US subsidiary in Boston our client has ambitious plans to grow their Investment Advisory and AUM (Asset Under Management) businesses.
This Back-end Software developer role is a key function to the overall company platform development & visualisation experience journey. Our platform plays a pivotal role in the firm's operational and strategic initiatives.
You should be a highly analytical developer who is motivated, self-driven and accountable for your work.
You will be mainly working alongside the marketing, design and technology functions. We are an innovative firm with rapid expansion plans and you will help drive our software development plans efficiently and successfully.
- Minimum of 3 years experience front-end developmen
- Must be comfortable with dealing in issues ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in betwee
- Good understanding of jQuer
- Experience with CSS frameworks such as Bootstra
- Experience with API integration to third party data provider
- Good understanding of UX and UI design
- Maintain high standards of delivery in terms of role and responsibilitie
- Travel when required to other office
- Provide key input relating to software development in company meetings
- Provide high quality of documentation in terms of software development
- Competitive salary depending on experience, with additional bonus, and reviews on an annual basi
- Medical Insuranc
- Statutory Pension contribution
- Life insurance
- Employee share options