Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . Scientific
Senior Quality Manager (NPI)
Application Deadline: 29th March 2019
Location: South East , United Kingdom
South East – Fixed Term Contract Until end Dec 2019
As an essential part of the Global Quality Team as Senior Quality Manager within product innovation you will manage the interface between the Global Quality team, Global ‘Product Team’, manufacturing factories and the end markets in their region, to ensure that Global ‘Product’ standards and processes are embedded into the end markets appropriately. As a senior quality manager (QA manager) you will be a single point of contact for this product category and will be responsible for driving development of quality KPIs management in our factories / end markets including any reporting requirements.
As Quality manager you will be working with Global and Regional stakeholders, and is expected to work across the Quality organisation, and with multiple functions internally. The role would influence decisions on quality initiatives that trigger competitive advantages and ensure new projects are managed effectively and in line with project timelines.
- Responsibility for driving the development and deployment of Quality KPIs and processes and systems needed to measure and report quality performance in the end markets. This includes the support to design and develop.
- Leading the roll out of Global ‘product’ quality standards and manage the ongoing performance and quality requirements of end markets in Geographies.
- Leading delivery of ‘product’ at Geography level in scope of quality work streams. In this context, the role holder contributes to the way quality is integrated into each new product implementation project.
- Manage the collation of region wide quality information such as quality data from ‘product’ factories and consumer complaints from end markets, to ensure timely publication to the teams & senior management and other key stakeholders.
- Ensure that information is reliable and up to date and escalate deviations from agreed reporting performance levels to the Geographic Quality Manager and appropriate business recipients.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Degree level in a science, engineering or applied science.
- Quality knowledge & extensive experience gained in one or more international Food, Pharma, FMCG or high speed/ big serial manufacturing companies preferably with experience in Quality Assurance and/or Compliance roles at Regional or Global levels;
- Experience working in a FMCG company, preferably in highly regulated environment such as Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or Personal Care or Food (preferable).
- Thorough knowledge of food products, food technology and Quality – preferable.
- Good project management & strong planning skills to deliver several activities/projects simultaneously
- Experience and Knowledge on quality controls and KPIs.
- Experience with Quality Management Systems
- Knowledge of ISO9000
- Knowledge and Understanding of HACCP
- Statistical knowledge e.g. SAS (desirable)
- Broad understanding of Consumer centric quality management principles, design of new Processes and Standards management and Supply chain models
- Application of knowledge and skills across a broad range of quality related projects that lead to readiness for new product launches in new markets.
To Apply: Please contact Alison Basson on 07814547440 OR +44 (0)203 909 3782 or apply via email, entering the job title and reference code in the subject field to: firstname.lastname@example.org