Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . Scientific
Application Deadline: 31st May 2019
Location: Bristol, UK
Within this role you will work closely with backend developers and testers and create a new framework to replace the existing view engines that currently work on post backs. This role is for a 6 month contract and is paying up to £55ph.
For this role you will need to have:
- Extensive understanding and commercial experience of ReactJs and Redux (at least 2 years)
- Experience of creating new ReactJs complex applications from scratch
You will need to be:
- A Passionate programmer
- Happy to contribute to the design and architecture of the application
- Happy to provide help and training to members of the team with less React/Redux experience
- Have Experience working in Agile and Scrum