Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . Scientific
Head of Connectivity
Application Deadline: 31st May 2019
Location: London, UK
As the Head of Connectivity you will join the e-Business Division, to set and lead the strategy, vision, priorities, relationships and tactics for the expanding Dynamic Inventory supplier & connectivity product portfolio.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing a growing team
- Developing and optimising the product offering of hotel content by working with internal departments to develop new product ideas, prioritise and build a content road map
- Own the full product life cycle for new and existing dynamic inventory products (incorporating concept, road map, requirements, delivery, optimisation, merchandising etc.)
- Build the business case as well as post business case reviews.
- Innovate – Identify/develop and implement improvements to key parameters such as response time, search performance, conversion rates, and new product ideas
- Predict/be responsive to market conditions to ensure targets are on track and ultimately successful
- Ensuring product quality is maintained throughout the customer journey.
- Coordinating troubleshooting activities between multiple teams
- Work with the business analysts to create relevant user stories and the prioritisation thereof
- Conduct comparative analysis against competitors and provide strategic planning of product direction and features
- Compile reports on revenue and profitability
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to contribute and potentially lead trading meetings working alongside the Sales, Tech & Purchasing, creating marketing campaigns to deliver higher end to end contributions.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching products.
- Experience in international environments including management of global teams.
- Proven track record of analysing market requirements and defining product requirements.
- A desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability.
- Proven Leadership / Project Management skills, highly motivational/coaching approach.
- Experience working within an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of the workings of Channel Managers
- Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect whilst motivating team members in a creative and effective manner.
- Extremely detail oriented with respect to documentation and communication.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- A high level technical understanding specifically with regards to how connectivity works (XML)
- Strong Network of industry connections would be an asset.
- Ecommerce/eBusiness background
- Availability for Business travel.