Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . Scientific
Business Marketing Analyst
Application Deadline: 15th June 2019
The Business Marketing Analyst will be delivering key commercial and business objectives. You will be the bridge between acquisition marketing, inside sales and sales.
Within this role you will responsible for refining pipeline and delivering sales-worthy leads. This role is paying £11 - £14ph and based in London.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Work with Inside Sales Manager UK to:
- Identify ideal customer profiles, use available internal and external database sources to generate target lists of potential customers.
- Research target leads to determine commercial viability, relevant decision makers and customer needs to build and maintain a meaningful and results driven conversation.
- Telemarketing/Cold-Calling Own Conduct introductory calls to target list
- Confirming research and key contact Establish rapport with prospects Determine organisation needs and interests.
- Enroll prospects in events such as webinars, networking events or conferences and attend such events to network and research.
- Reporting Data accuracy accurately track all research, prospect interactions and information gathered using salesforce.com
- Acquisition Demonstrate quality of leads by ongoing pipeline progression and ROI.
- Ability to articulate our value prop and key product information.
Essential core skills/experienceB2B:
- Telemarketing/Cold-Calling experience.
- Research and data gathering.
- Proven track record of target based work Experience of objection handling and solution selling.
- Excellent persuasive and objection handling skills
- Particularly verbal
- Strong listening skills
- highly energetic self-starter
- Results orientated