Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . Scientific
Regulatory Business Administrator
Location: South East, United Kingdom
Regulatory Business Administrator c£25k + Benefits + Bonus
South East ABJ4299
As a highly organised Regulatory Administrator as part of the Regulatory Compliance team for a global organisation you will have responsibility for the co-ordination to provide support to regulatory, marketing, logistics departments in the field of labelling. This role is a good entry into the world of regulations and compliance and will appeal to graduates experienced in a technical field with an interest in regulatory affairs or regulatory administration. As a business, science, regulatory, labels specialist, administrator (business focussed) you will co-ordinate the product labelling and logistics process to ensure seamless product label and packaging updates and new product introductions for the Branded Products Business in the EMEA region.
- Work with marketing and regulatory teams to draft product label text ensuring compliance with national and/or regional regulatory requirements
- Produce new label text for branded products across EMEA region.
- Arrange product label translations with nominated consultants, agents or distributors.
- Facilitate production of local language labels.
- Liaising with artwork provider(s) to generate artwork files in accordance with agreed company trade dress standards and layout.
- Produce label artwork files that meet company requirements.
- Establishing and maintaining a formulated products label database to track changes and facilitate access to updated labels.
- Establish a system to track label changes and manage label inventories.
- Liaise with product formulator (or re-packer) and regulatory staff to manage label and packaging standards and ensure correct labelling is applied to products.
- Ensure correct labels are used across the product range.
- Provide support for sourcing packaging items and scheduling production at third party providers.
- Co-ordination of delivery of regulatory documentation to relevant parties in the various countries e.g. in the Middle East region.
- Support other activities e.g. logistics and regulatory.
- Must have post graduate experience working in a regulatory or related administration role, desirable degrees could be in Business Studies , Chemistry, Regulatory, Science Communications, Agriculture, Environmental or Food Science
- Must have strong organisational skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills – able to work in a small team and to build good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Some experience with basic artwork or illustrator software is desirable
- Proficiency in other European language(s) highly valued.
Benefits: Private medical insurance, life assurance, annual performance bonus (5-15% from annual salary), annual travel card / commuting allowance from home to office (up to a maximum value of TFL annual fare Zone 1 to 6), group personal pension scheme (Employer contribution 9% from annual salary)
Full Time, Permanent Role
TO APPLY: Please contact Alison Basson (T 0203 909 3782 / M: +44 (0)7814 547 440) directly, outlining your particular skills, experience and relevance to this post (AB/J4299). Alternatively, email email@example.com