Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . Scientific
Technical (Inside) Sales Account Manager
Location: South East, United Kingdom
South East ABJ4401
As Technical Inside Sales Account Manager in the field of specialised science equipment you will enjoy a warm ‘after sales’ and business development role whilst being based at the client site (this is not a field sales role). Clients will span the pharmaceutical, fine chemical and petrochemical industries, as well as in academia liaising with Chemists and Chemical Engineers, Mechanical and Electrical Engineers. As an Inside Sales representative this role is grow all after-sales products & services of the assigned customer portfolio creating and maintaining long term customer relationships/satisfaction.
With effective communication you will implement and achieve aggressive, proactive call schedules to increase sales growth and productivity and sell assigned products & services. Meet/exceed sales quotas and activity levels for the assigned territory by keeping sales trackers and account reviews up to date. Prospect for, qualify, quote and close new business in the assigned area. Work in collaboration with local service & sales force on larger bundles. Monitor sales development with the key sales performance indicators that are in place.
- Prioritize selling time to build and maintain a balanced funnel of sales prospects to generate sales,
- Achieve account penetration and drive market share growth
- Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with all key-buying influences in each account by
- Using installed base information, sales and service reports/databases, new leads and cold-calling efforts
- Maintain complete knowledge of each account’s history, contacts and current and long-term purchase
- Plans for designated products. Track call outcomes and opportunities through designated tracking
- Processes and/or customer relationship management tools
- Act as primary salesperson for tactical sales opportunities by working directly with prospective customers
- Build value for our offerings, present proposals (contracts, on spot, spare parts, replacement parts, upgrade kit…), negotiate and secure the order.
- External customers purchase processes
- Promote customer satisfaction working with install and support organizations by providing product and application information, answering enquiries, investigating complaints and taking appropriate action.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Background in science or engineering
- Experience of working in a scientific laboratory environment (advantageous).
- Experience in sales or business development with a variety of sales concepts, practices, and procedures would be an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident presenter, team player, well organised and possess some commercial flair.
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package. If you are interested in exploring this challenging and rewarding career opportunity.
To Apply: If you would like to be considered for this role, please contact Alison Basson, job ref ABJ4401
on 0203 909 3782 or 07814547440 or apply to email@example.com