Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . Scientific
Testing and Validation Mechanical Engineer
Location: South East, United Kingdom
South East ABJ4566
(12 month contract)
200-225 ltd a day
As an experienced testing and validation engineer with a mechanical background you will support both R&D and third party creative technology developers to provide consumer relevant testing support for novel range of consumer products. Responsible for continuous improvement of products.
As a mechanical testing engineer you will be part of new product development and focusing on devices’ design and validation, and technical requirements. As mechanical testing engineer you will be required to write the test descriptions and improve existing test methods and testing protocols. Testing is focusing on the electronics, mechanics and reliability validation.
- Produce test plans and provide limited support to device validation activities within engineering.
- Define validation methods, improve current validation procedures and protocols and test documentation including test descriptions, SOPs and test plans.
- Create a test procedure and write a testing description when needed.
- Hands on work needed on a various HW measurement equipment and test systems.
- Specifying test plans, test cases and analysing results to ensure the functionality and reliability of the product
Qualifications and Experience
- Background in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics
- Strong commercial experience in the testing and validation of electronic products
- Hands on experience on various reliability measurement equipment and test systems.
- Capable knowledge with consumer electronics validation, product safety and battery validation is a benefit.
- Some contemporary knowledge with consumer electronics failure analyses.
- Broad engineering background, experienced in Electronics / Battery development,
- Experience within Consumer Electronic technical service domain, (Telecomms, FMCG, automotive)
To Apply: Please contact Alison Basson ABJ4566 on 0203 909 3782 / 07814547440 or apply to