Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . Scientific
Process Engineer (Process Development Manufacturing Scientist)
Location: South East, United Kingdom
£30-40k+ Benefits + Bonus
South East ABJ4619
An experienced process engineer in the chemicals field is urgently required for a leading chemicals company to work as a member of the product development team with responsibility for ensuring products are developed such that practicable, safe and cost effective means of manufacturing and application are fully considered in the development process, and to lead customer trials to ensure the adoption of Company products by customers.
- Advise research teams on implication of manufacture and industrial use of products in development to ensure new products are brought rapidly and satisfactorily to market.
- Plan, organise and oversee scale-up manufacturing trials in support of the Company Product Development Plan.
- Plan and deliver internal cross-departmental training on the industrial use of products.
- Plan and perform technical support visits and trials at customers’ premises as required
- Advise equipment modification to enable process changes for new product development
- Design, coordinate, and conduct testing programs and trials to characterize key performance indicators necessary for project delivery.
- Interpret and report analysis and trial results.
- Routinely report the progress of projects against plan and identify potential improvements to performance.
- Assist in the development of the Company product development plan.
- Maintain laboratory documentation in accordance to required scientific, regulatory and intellectual property requirements, write reports, prepare and communicate with presentations
- Write/revise/review SOP’s, risk assessments and COSHH forms to Company standards
- Present papers and represent the Company at industry conferences.
- Support Company HS&E programmes.
Key Skills / Qualifications
- Relevant degree / MSc or PhD level education e.g. chemical engineering or process engineering equiv
- Experience with manufacturing processes and product scale-up desirable
- Ideally familiar with GMP, GLP and compliance with ISO14001 ensuring these standards are maintained at all times.
- Experience in the creation, development and validation of high-throughput tests
- Excellent analytical skills and a logical and investigative mind
- Good communicator, using written and verbal media; able to advocate and justify own opinion, but equally able to take on board differing opinions and work collaboratively.
Private health insurance scheme, Company bonus scheme, Contributory pension,
To Apply: Please contact Alison Basson ABJ4619 on 0203 909 3782/ 07814547440 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org