Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . Scientific
We are looking for a CNC Miller to join an expanding team. The successful candidate will be responsible for CNC programming, setting and operating a variety of CNC Mills (3 to 4 Axis).
We are looking for a team player and self-starter with the desire to work in a growing and forward thinking company. The work is varied, typically prototyping and small to medium batch work. Off line CAD/CAM programming experience would be an advantage but training would be given.
• Working from technical drawings
• Programming CNC Mills (Heidenhain and Fanuc controls or through the CAM system)
• Manual machining as and when required
• Setting and operating manual machines as and when necessary
• Conforming to the inspection and paperwork requirements ISO 9001.
• Contributing to weekly departmental meetings and the company’s continuous improvement program
• Assisting with mentoring apprentices and cross training fellow employees.
• Miscellaneous tasks
• Competitive hourly rate
• Bonus Scheme
• Job security, training and career opportunities
• Good overtime rates
• 25 days annual holiday
• Company sickness scheme