Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . Scientific
Quality Compliance Executive (QC Officer/ QA officer)
Location: South East, United Kingdom
c£up to 40k + Benefits
South East Ref: ABJ4717
Working for a leading chemicals organisation, as part of the Quality Team, as Quality Compliance Officer you will be responsible ensuring that our production of chemicals and service quality standards and to conduct timely root cause analysis on any issues with the quality of our products or services that we provide.
- Ensure production quality through regular procedure reviews.
- Direct contact with customers and suppliers to ensure quality compliance.
- Complete appropriate weekly/monthly spreadsheets.
- Support the Quality, Health and Safety, and environmental Management on site
- Raising purchase orders for the administrative needs on the site.
- Any other administrative and support tasks as required by site management.
- Identify compliance with our ISO standards.
- Provide support to the plant manager
- Participate in Internal and External audits.
- Responsibility for leading root cause analysis of product complaints and service deviations for our biggest customer
Qualifications and Experience
- Background degree or equivalent in science or engineering related field (chemistry / chemical engineering preferred)
- Experienced in Quality preferably with experience in Quality Control and/or Compliance role.
- Experience working in a preferably in chemical or pharma or biopharma company where products are manufactured onsite.
- Experience with quality auditing internally and externally (desirable).
Office hours, 09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday
Salary of £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
To Apply: Please contact Alison Basson at Hudson Shribman Scientific Recruitment on 07814547440 OR
+44 (0)203 909 3782 or apply via email, to ABJ4717 in the subject field to: firstname.lastname@example.org