Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . Scientific
South Ref: ABJ4902
As an experienced Statistician you will be supporting the delivery of a key science program to deliver the science, claims and support the regulatory submissions of specific product categories for a global company.
- Supports product design and development by establishing best approaches through statistics and design of experiments.
- Applies programming and analytical skills to extract information from large datasets.
- Provides guidance and facilitates statistical analysis to scientists across the R&D community.
- Ability to statistically analyse data from a diverse type of studies: pre-clinical, clinical and consumer / human in-use survey data.
- Supports the development of the Statistical Analysis plans.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and ideally MSc in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer/Data Science or related subject with high statistical content facilitating statistical analysis and data science activities
- Clinical and/or non-clinical commercial experience
(e.g. pharmaceutical, human / psychological studies, biotech or CRO).
- Familiar with classic statistical techniques such as ANOVA and regression but also multivariate techniques and machine learning.
- Highly proficient in Statistical programming in languages such as SAS, R and Python.
- Ability to develop analytical/programming skills and related processes and procedures.
- Proactive; self-motivated individual with ability to work in team environment.
- Experience or understanding of regulatory submission activities as per industry standards (i.e., CDISC, 21CFR Par 11 and e-Submission activities) preferred.
- Working Knowledge in Minitab, WinNonLin and JMP would be an advantage.
- Good communication/interpersonal skills.
Full Time. Permanent (35hr week)
Benefits Package Includes Pension, Strong Bonus (30%), 5 weeks holiday, Share save and share reward schemes, Accident and medical insurance, subsidised catering.
To Apply: Please contact Alison Basson at Hudson Shribman Scientific Recruitment, Please call on 0203909 3782 or 07814547440 OR the job title and reference code ABJ4902 in the subject field to: email@example.com