Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . Scientific
Application Deadline: 31st October 2020
Location: Godalming , Surrey, United Kingdom
Our client are looking for an Audit Senior to join their team
We are looking to recruit a recently qualified individual to join our busy and growing audit team. The primary role will be to lead audit and accounts assignments collaborating with the client and relevant Manager and/or Partner. The firm’s audit client base, which predominantly located in London and the South East, is varied and includes clients in the precision engineering, technology and innovation, manufacturing, property and construction, recruitment and distribution sectors with turnover up to £100 million.
We have many group audits, often involving international operations and overseas auditors.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with the manager and client to plan assignments
- Lead and coach other members of the team
- Plan a risk based audit approach and design audit tests
- Carry out appropriate work to meet audit objectives
- Manage and control job budgets
- Finalise files for Managers and Partners to review
- Clear review points and correspond with clients
- Liaise with and provide support and information for tax team
- Prepare statutory Financial Statements
- Recently qualified ACA/ACCA (or exam qualified)
- Significant, recent audit experience (70-75%)
- Strong technical skills and experience of UK GAAP FRS102 reporting
- Experience of Paperless Audit Software
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- A team player who is also comfortable leading a team
- Commercially astute and committed to developing our ambitious business