Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . Scientific
Application Deadline: 30th November 2020
Location: Remote , United Kingdom
Location: Remote (Offsite currently due to COVID)
Rates: £30K - £60K (Negotiable)
Benefit: Competitive salary & Bonus
Our client is a customer obsessed specialist consultancy, who do not deviate from our core specialisms: Data Engineering, Data Science and Cloud Infrastructure.
At our core, we are a partner-driven organisation focused on customer success and fostering an excellent internal culture for our team. Enabling us to implement rapid agile digital transformations across a variety of industries, which is further augmented by our accelerators and automation toolsets. We invest heavily in R&D & Thought-Leadership to provide innovative and cutting-edge solutions to our clients.
We believe that our people are what makes us the company we are. Therefore, we have chosen to adopt a partnership model, ensuring that we all share in the success. With only four levels in our hierarchy between consultant and partner, everyone is empowered to have a positive influence in the way we do things.
You can expect:
- Competitive salary & Bonus
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- A range of flexible benefits
- Company away days
Key points of the role:
- Working for a growing consultancy that has a strong focus on innovation and
- Initially working for a high-profile client,
- Working with the latest version of the technology in an agile development team, who are focused on continuous improvement?
- Experience in delivering BI projects
- Designing and development of Qlik Dashboards
- Strong communication skills
- A self-starter who is motivated while working solo
- Team player
- Have a passion for technology and strategic thinking
- Willing to travel
- 3+ years minimum experience in QlikView, Qlik Sense
- Solid experience developing complex QlikView data models
- Experience in developing QlikView extension objects
- Experience in performance tuning
- Utilizing scripting language to meet complex requirements
- Utilizing QlikView Publisher capabilities
- Design, build, test, and debug QlikView solutions based upon specified requirements
- QlikView Developer certification.
- Experience within other BI Tools i.e. Tableau, Cognos
- Experience with SQL
- Proven strength in conceptual and logical thinking
- Ability to articulate and present solutions at the right level for a wide
- Building relationships and networking, with high levels of motivation and collaboration
- Experience of working within a large, complex, and geographically dispersed programmes
- Excellent interpersonal skills will be needed to build strong relationships