Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . Scientific
South East ABJ5053
As technical advisor in biocides as part of a highly organised regulatory and business compliance team for a global organisation you will have responsibility for technical support and advice in the biocides sector. With a background in chemistry (environmental/ biocides etc) this would suit someone in a regulatory advisory or technical field.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- To provide general technical support to the Biocides business across EMEA.
- To co-ordinate the provision of Letters of Supply to customers.
- To support new and ongoing product development projects based on agreed timescales and project plans.
- Administrative management of efficacy, stability and physico-chemical testing of formulations under development in order to establish application rates, efficacy and other label claims.
- Liaison with company and contract laboratories. Preparation and review of test protocols and payment applications for contracted work.
- Provide advice to customers relating to the use of chemical active substances and formulations in their product range, supporting customer’s registrations and generally contributing to the development of new business.
- Support the progress of active substances and formulated products through the requirements of EU Biocides Regulation.
- Maintain an accurate filing system of documents relating to specific product developments.
- Preparation of technical literature and product labels.
- Keep up to date with adopted/published/draft regulatory guidance which would impact technical developments via appropriate means such as official websites or industry associations.
- Degree in a scientific discipline, chemistry (preferably with higher qualifications)
- In-depth knowledge of analytical, formulation and organic chemistry (background in) but then moved into a commercial role.
- Experience in the EU Biocidal Products Regulation.
- Technical commercial experience gained from industry, regulatory and/or environmental consultancies including experience of people management (preferable)
- Knowledge of labelling with respect to biocides
- Demonstrable knowledge of the (Biocidal Product Regulations) and biocidal product authorisations
- Good organisational, administrative and IT skills
(working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Sharepoint).
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a small team.
Comprehensive benefits package including bonus up to 15%, 9% employer pension contribution, commuting allowance, a superb work-life balance (flexible working).
To Apply: Please contact Alison Basson, job ref ABJ5053 on 07814547440 or preferably apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.