Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . Scientific
Regulatory Business Administrator (Labelling)
South East (Full time Perm) ABJ5054
As a highly organised Regulatory Administrator as part of the Regulatory Compliance team for a global organisation you will have responsibility for the co-ordination to provide support to regulatory, marketing, logistics departments in the field of labelling. This role is a good entry into the world of regulations and compliance and will appeal to graduates experienced in a technical field with an interest in regulatory affairs or regulatory administration. As a business, science, regulatory, labels specialist, administrator (business focussed) you will co-ordinate the product labelling and logistics process to ensure seamless product label and packaging updates and new product introductions for the Branded Products Business in the EMEA region.
- Product label management – working closely with the regulatory and marketing teams to ensure labels are accurate and up to date.
- Liaising with artwork designers, translation agencies and distributors as appropriate to produce compliant and ‘on-brand’ labels and packaging.
- Establish and maintain label and packaging database.
- Assist with new market entry – sourcing and delivery of relevant documentation for product registration dossiers across the EMEA region.
- Production planning – assistance with regular demand forecasting from all channels.
- Marketing and sales support – assist with relevant content creation, timely delivery of marketing support to distributors and the company’s own promotional platforms.
- Events and Conferences – lead liaison person for event organisers for exhibitions, conferences, seminars and other product and customer-focused events.
- Customer service – prepared to be ‘window person’ for new enquiries and ‘day to day’ requests from distributors etc.
- Must have post graduate experience working in a regulatory or related administration role, desirable degrees could be in Business Studies, Chemistry, Regulatory, Science Communications, Agriculture, Environmental or Food Science
- A few years’ experience working in a heavily regulated industry (preferably in a regulatory team or working with a regulatory team).
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a small team.
- Eagerness to learn with a view to grow personally and professionally.
- Superb customer-centric ethos and rapport building skills.
- Rapport building – able to build good working relationships internally and with external partners.
- A very good understanding of marketing principles, branding, promotional strategy, and tools, including, preferably, knowledge of B2B channel marketing.
- Good communication & presentation skills.
- Comfortable with MS packages.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator or other publishing / editing packages is very desirable.
Benefits: Private medical insurance, life assurance, annual performance bonus (15%) annual travel card / commuting allowance from home to office (up to a maximum value of TFL annual fare Zone 1 to 6), group personal pension scheme (Employer contribution 9% from annual salary), some flexible working.
TO APPLY: Please contact Alison Basson (T 0203 909 3782 / M: +44 (0)7814 547 440) directly, outlining your particular skills, experience and relevance to this post (ABJ5054). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org