Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . principal . Scientific
Data Engineer - (SC Clearance)
Location: South East
Key points of the role:
- Working for a growing consultancy that has a strong focus on innovation and collaboration.
- Initially working for a high profile client must have SC Clearance
- Working with the latest version of the technology in an agile development team, who are focused on continuous improvement?
- Have hands-on experience with AWS environments
- Have expert experience using Python
- Recognise opportunities to re-use existing data flows
- Lead the build of data streaming systems
- Optimise the code to ensure processes perform optimally
- Lead work on database management
- Must hold active SC clearance to be considered for this role.
- Strong SQL skills, comfortable analysing and processing data.
- Strong Experience using Python,
- AWS Experience is essential
- Proven strength in conceptual and logical thinking, ability to abstract information and look at the bigger picture
- Building relationships and networking, with high levels of motivation and collaboration
- Experience of working within a large, complex and geographically dispersed Programme
- Excellent interpersonal skills will be needed to build strong relationships that will be critical for the success of this role.