Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . principal . Scientific
Senior Data Modeller
- 5 / 6 years’ experience with Data Modelling
- Proven strength in conceptual and logical thinking, ability to abstract information and look at the bigger picture
- Ability to articulate and present solutions at the right level for a wide audience.
- Building relationships and networking, with high levels of motivation and collaboration
- Experience of working within a large, complex and geographically dispersed Programme
- Excellent interpersonal skills will be needed to build strong relationships that will be critical for the success of this role.
- Develop data solutions to store and retrieve data efficiently
- Analyse structural requirements for new software and applications
- Design conceptual and logical data models
- Design and implement physical data models
- Plan and drive data migrations from legacy systems to new platforms