Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . principal . Scientific
Location: London , Hillingdon
• Programming and operating Computer Measuring Systems (CMS); CNC CMM and Laser QC scanner
• Carrying out Final inspection
• Completing quality reports
• Conducting Production First-offs
• Completing First Article Inspection Reports (FAIRS)
• Digital Product Definition (DPD) and Model Based Definition (MBD) Compliance
• Creating Inspection Plans
• Providing support for the despatch department
• Continuous improvement
• Part marking and Vibro-etching
• Maintaining good housekeeping and 5S
• Auditing procedures and maintaining inspection equipment
Working period: 37.5hrs/week
Hours: 10.00am to 6.00pm or 8.00am to 4.00pm
The candidate must have at least five years’ experience in an aerospace quality environment that encompasses at least two years’ experience in inspecting 2D and 3D components to a high standard. He or she must be willing to multitask in a variety of disciplines and have a keen willingness to learn.
A very good knowledge of operating, setting, and programming CMMs (preferably using Nikon CAMIO software).
Working to Boeing, Rolls Royce, and Airbus specification