Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . principal . Scientific
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Who are we
Since 1977 Hudson Shribman have been providing specialist recruitment services to science, technical, engineering and mathematical sectors. Our consultants have specific hands-on experience in the industries in which they source, bringing the expert knowledge required to satisfy clients in niche industries.
Purpose of role:
As a recruitment consultant you are responsible of developing new business accounts and identifying new opportunities within companies who have staffing and recruitment needs.
You will be responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with clients. You will work with the clients, building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
You are to attract candidates by drafting advertisements and to use a range of media, social media as well as networking, headhunting and through referrals. You are required to screen candidates, interview them, do background checks and finally match them to their client’s specifications.
You are to provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities.
To lead the recruitment process from start to finish
Ensure you understand the client’s requirements and deliver
Search and select candidates through online tools, CV’s, interviews to ensure they are the right candidate for your client
Responsible for recording accurate information for audit and obtaining the relevant documentation for compliance
Top 6 Major Tasks and Activities:
- To generate and maximise new business opportunities.
- Building new relationships with both clients and candidates to understand their requirements and expectations.
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish.
- Record and maintain an accurate information of activity with clients and candidates using RDB ProNet.
- Ensure all compliance checks are accurate and completed prior the candidate being submitted and/or starting a new role.
- Working to Hudson Shribson standards and policies
- Understand who and what Hudson Shribman are and how the company delivers to their existing customers
- Have an appreciation of the appropriate markets
- Market knowledge
- Understand the terms and condition for Permanent, Temporary and Contract roles
- Basic understanding of employment regulations and law
- In depth understanding of agency working regulations (AWR)
- Understand compliance requirements for the supply of staff
- Sales calls
- Visits when applicable
- New vacancies
- Number of vacancies
- First Interviews
- Second Interviews
- Permanent placements
- Number of heads out
- Gross Profit (GP)