Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . principal . Scientific
Mechanical Fitter (SPM)
My client build bespoke special purpose machinery and conveyor equipment and have an urgent requirement for a mechanical fitter.
- Building of specialist machines.
- Interpret engineering assembly drawings, check parts before commencement of assembly.
- Assemble and fit parts to form sub-assemblies, working at benches or directly on a machine structure.
- Installation and test of pneumatic controls.
- To build assemblies to the stated assembly time and quality level.
- Time Served Mechanical Fitter.
- Experience of building special purpose machines. (Beneficial)
- Experience in assembly.
- Ability to read assembly/technical documentation such as drawings and work instructions.
- Adhere to manufacturing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
Rate: £14.00 PAYE, There will be overtime rates as well as company pension and other benefits
Reference ID: AW-001-Suf
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £14.00 per hour
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift