Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . principal . Scientific
Location: Watford , Hertfordshire
- Carrying out dimensional and visual inspection for First off, Patrol and Final inspection of components.
- Preparing reports including First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR) and other inspection reports.
- Assist with Root cause analysis and problem-solving activities on the shop floor etc.
Essential experience / skills.
- Previous experience of working experience within CNC manufacturing environments is essential.
- CMM experience essential.
- Able to use other various types of measuring equipment including Micrometers, Height Gauges, Vernier’s etc.
- Able to work to ISO9001:2015 requirements.
- Experience of AS9100 requirements is an advantage.
Monday to Thursday 7:30am to 4:00pm Friday 7:30am to 1:00pm.
Competitive rates (depending on experience) + Overtime
Private medical care available.