Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . principal . Scientific
Summary of Role:
- The role of the Product engineer is to produce detailed engineering instructions for the purpose of producing aviation tooling. You will be responsible for transitioning the product from design to manufacturing at scale.
- Will translate from drawing and specification and create detailed step by step instructions in line with the production processes for employees to follow and understand.
- Create detailed work instructions to produce and manufacture aviation tooling.
- Responds to inquiries, researches and resolves problems related to engineering issues and faults.
- Responsible for providing assistance to resolve problems and handle complaints in a manner that ensures good customer relations with emphasis on client retention and the added value to our customers (Excellence in Customer Service).
- Control of all OEM drawings and engineering library
- Coordinate with the management team to continuously improve processes
- Develop initial designs and technical data for new products and BD opportunities
EDUCATION & GENERAL SKILLS:
- Degree preferred or combination of experience and education
- Experience in Engineering, machining, manufacturing, quality functions 10 + years