Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . principal . Scientific
Key Account Manager
Hudson Shribman are currently looking for a Key Account Manager to join our Bedfordshire based client on a permanent basis.
Summary of Role:
The primary function of the Key Account Manager is to increase year on year sales through developing and maintaining a portfolio of long-lasting customer relationships, selected for their business opportunities and growth potential. The KAM is responsible for connecting with key roles and departments within the company, in order to ensure that operations are aligned with each specific customer strategy.
The KAM is required to liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products, services and solutions, according to customer needs and SLA’s. The KAM is also required to support the process from recognising a customer’s potential through to contract delivery.
They are responsible for maintaining critical account information and reporting out to the Commercial Manager, the business opportunities, performance and NPS of their key accounts.
The KAM is to lead and direct the work of the CAR’s in respect to how the customer and it’s clients should be communicated to. They play a pivotal role in ensuring SLA’s are adhered to in order to develop a world class customer ethos.
They are to develop concepts, services and opportunities with the customer using a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Own and build long-term relationships with both new and existing customers
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Develop future strategies with the Commercial Manager and deliver in line with business campaigns
• Monitor and analyse customer's fleet data, product usage and future requirements with full communication back to the department
• Support business events, such as advertising, branding and marketing campaigns
• Increase customer spend through the selling of our products and services
• Follow up on leads and quotes to boost sales
• Track key account metrics against KPI’s
• Support customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
EDUCATION & SKILLS:
- Proven account management or other relevant experience. The role requires at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail. Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.