Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . principal . Scientific
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Ability to Write & adjust Fanuc programs (G) code knowledge.
- Have extensive experience of CNC Milling.
- Rotary Table experience with knowledge of 5 Axis milling would be a distinct advantage.
- Ensuring all programs are run to the optimum times & adjust wear offsets when necessary.
- Run as many CNC Mills as possible with planning for next part, having programs and set up sheets to hand prior to completing first part.
- Ensuring all Health & safety guidelines are followed when loading running setting and looking out for other personals safety while working in his/her machine and work area.
- Deburring of all parts Milled (wear possible).
- Ensuring all parts are moved to the next allocated machine to aid other personal to plan for next operation.
- Ensuring all set up sheet and programs have the correct part number and issue and stored under the correct customer heading.
- Use of Cad offline programming.
- knowledge of tooling and speeds and feeds required to run the CNC Mills.
- Attention to detail and ability to inspect your own work using bore micrometer / Vernier’s and micrometers.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with the passion for passing on skills to others when required
- Assist in the cleaning, organisation and maintenance of the shop floor work environment
- Promote and provide constant input into continuous improvement
- Promote a team environment
- Comply with all policies, specifications and safety procedures