Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . principal . Scientific
Electrical or Electronics Engineer
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
- Work from initial customer specifications to generate internal design requirements.
- Prove the viability of new concepts from first principles – including circuit modelling, calculations and lab prototype work.
- Produce and maintain block diagrams, wiring, cabling and PCB schematics.
- Work with customers to assist integration, commissioning and problem resolution activities.
- Liaise with the production team to ensure that all data related to the electronic and electrical design of a system is available for procurement.
- Identify and mitigate risks within the design and development process.
- Assist project management, senior management and production with the successful running and administration of engineering projects.
The Successful Applicant will:
- Hold a strong degree in a related discipline.
- Have experience in combined electronic, electrical and software design.
- Possess a good all-around practical understanding of electrical and electronics systems.
- Have a good level of understanding in the integration of electronics and software into complete systems, including mechanical interaction.
- Demonstrate the Group Values at all times.