Due to security issues and the nature of the industry many of our clients require us to maintain their anonymity until a CV has been submitted. If you need more details about our current opportunities please submit your CV here. We will not put you forward to the client until we’ve discussed the role with you in more detail and you have agreed that it is a position you would like to apply for. We are only permitted to disclose certain information when we believe the candidate is qualified and is likely to reach the interview stage.
All Categories . Aerospace & Automotive . Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology . Chemicals . Electronics & I.T. . Energy, Environment & Utilities . Engineering . FMCG & Pharmaceuticals . Marine & Defence . principal . Scientific
Client Service Assistant
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey
- Excellent communication skills, in writing, on the phone and face to face. You will need to
have the confidence to communicate effectively with people of all levels.
- Confidence with numbers, strength in producing precise and accurate documentation and
- The ability to prioritise and organise your workload to meet deadlines.
- A professional manner, positive attitude, self-motivation and proactive approach.
- The ability to work well within a team as well as independently.
- Experience with Advisor Office or a similar Financial Services back office system would be
- A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- The ability to familiarise yourself with new technology quickly and efficiently
The Successful Applicant:
- The unrestricted right to work in the UK
- English at mother tongue standard
- Degree level educated
- 12-18 months experience at an IFA or Wealth Management Firm or evidence of interest in